Hopefully Marketing for Nash will be more aggressive because right now it is very conservative!

If there is going to be a huge dump then sell pretty simple, why be emotional when you know the future? Tether is going through a Trillion dollar lawsuit right now and shady as hell…also it’s literally just USD there is nothing special about it, or I guess you could say it is special since it was the only stable coin worth a dollar but only backed by 75cents. Once people have USDC to park their dollars in it does not matter.

Yeah because when you have real USD who needs a stable coin? If Binance had real USD Tether volume would probably be 0. When people use Nash the stablecoin will be USDC. Do you really think people will refuse to use Nash because USDC is the stablecoin? Who cares what the stable coin is once it doesn’t lose value when I flee to it when the market falls?

2 Likes

I have to agree with @Moon: I think Tether pairs are the most used amongst stablecoin pairs because they were here first.

Traders just see a temporary shelter when btc/alt markets are tanking, but any stablecoin pair would do the trick. At least that’s how I felt when using USDT.

1 Like

USDT - legal uncertainty.

I don’t understand what’s so difficult to understand.

You’re acting like it’s mission impossible to go from BTC to USDC or even USDT>BTC>USDC. Let’s not forget most of the USDT volume is fake anyway.

It’s not a big deal, if someone is a trader and wants to use Nash where they control their own funds it’s easy to say “on my next trade I will go into USDC and move that to Nash” or they can just send their BTC, this is silly.

The question you need to answer is this: What is the advantage of using USDT over USDC for a trader? Are there any clear advantages or issue with liquidity? I doubt. Also, USDT volume is largely fake. Look at the top 5 exchange with highest USDT volume and tell me if those are not fake volumes. In conclusion, using a stablecoin with good legal standing should be an advantage for Nash rather than the way you are putting it

1 Like

I have to agree that USDT is not the answer. USDT has high volume on other exchanges (probably because it was their first stable coin), but that doesn’t mean it brings volume to Nash if they would support it in stead of USDC. The volume of the stable coins is exchange related.

Sorry, but it doesn’t make sense at all.

ps @asus78 thank you for renaming the topic :wink:

You keep posting this photo of Binance but Binance had USDT listed way before they ever listed USDC so it’s really first mover in that case and in most cases where both are listed. On Nash the first mover will USDC. It’s not like Tether fundamentally has anything special that USDC doesn’t.

1 Like

I see it as discussion between two hypothesis:

• “USDT causes trading volume (liquidity) on an exchange”
  • “Stable Coins causes trading volume (liquidity) on an exchange”

For myself I’m going with the second one. Stable Coins are used as tool from an exchange an the traders. For them it doesn’t matter if it is called USDT, USDC, apple, banana or any other word you can think about. The important thing is that the coin keeps his value at the same level and that there are enough coins for liquid markets.

This picture is from coinmarketcap about the liquidity of a well known exchange. As you can see USDC/USDT pairing is the most liquid pair over there. It has four times the liquidity of the BTC/USDT pairing.

I guess that is quite enough to support an healthy growth of the nash environment.

3 Likes

This is a whole new topic u guys started here

Even though I don’t share your standpoint on Tether, I do find this a good question. Maybe not for now, but if this will be supported in the future then it is interesting to know because we might miss out on fees.

2 Likes

Not saying I’d want Nash’s Twitter handle to be commenting around like this, but I gotta admit this is well played :joy:

Yes I like that…they are omnipresent. Making sure nobody forgets Binance. It actually worked. I have some coins left on Binance which I started trading with stable coin etc.

I just cant do that on Nash yet…they also have some promising coins that get 50% to 100% gains. Nash needs to step up their game in 2020

Every company has its own style. They just need to find theirs. Maybe they’re more confortable with a “less bling bling more actual progress” - in other word “slow and steady, keep my promises” - style.

Users will eventually recognize true progress and usability and come to Nash, provided the team delivers of course.