Help Nash: Your favorite crypto YouTube channels?

Hi all,

We are lucky to have such a knowledgeable community interested in fact-based information and media. The team would like to know what YouTube channels you frequent for all things related to cryptocurrency, securities, blockchain, exchanges, etc.

This specific information will be helpful to our team in many ways, including targeting and user persona exploration.

Thanks so much!
Clare

5 Likes

I used to watch The cryptoverse channel quite often. This guy is genuinely interesting.

Edit: Never mind. Looks like he discontinued his activity :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, Chico is really awesome! Although he was super positive on NASH before, now he is kind of silent, or event negative… He is hyped by the defy space, but as NASH is compliant, it is kinda a paradox for a DEX. I saw other people criticizing KYC on NASH. It will be a big challenge to make people understand the value proposition IMO…

I think DataDash is big also. He is not super interesting, but there are some nice analysis about around macroeconomics.

I think a guy like Mike Maloney would suit NASH as well, he’s from the gold and silver market, but realised that Bitcoin and Ethereum are a revolution in the making. He invests in blockchain (BTC, ETH, EOS,…) and has a lot of subs that would love to control their funds in crypto on NASH!

Another channel that surprisingly did not speak about NASH is Security Token Academy, small channel but nice targeted audience!

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

The “Unchained” and “Unconfirmed” podcasts, provided on a more or less weekly basis by the incredible Laura Shin.

5 Likes

Nash has been available in California since 7 November.

7 Likes

Ivan On tech (educational), DataDash (big picture, macro)

3 Likes

I have two suggestions and would LOVE to see a Nash interview on either!
(Maybe after we have Bitcoin trading!)

Nuggets News:

and

Ready Set Crypto

5 Likes

Blocktrainer: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6KtMc5WYB-ppxwpaX5CFw

German Youtuber. I like him very much. He is one of the most honest youtuber I know. He Loves to push decentralization.

2 Likes

Chico Crypto / Boxmining (both well informed and without hype) and Crypto daily (for fun…)

3 Likes

I saw that in a live he did a month earlier; I don’t have the patient to find it back. But basically, he said that Switcheo had a better model, and I remember that because it was laughable! Swicheo has the most volume on NEX!

1 Like

@clare Please do not engage Chico Crypto, that guy is terrible and uncouth. He is known for being controversial and dramatic like a supermarket tabloid while spreading fake news such as “Binance Shanghai office raided” and attacking projects like Neo for views with conspiracy theories like “Erik Zhang built Binance Dex and works for Binance”. He has also taken a position that Nash will not be successful and that Switcheo is a better investment which he has stated multiple times on his livestreams. It’s fine to have your own opinion but he was saying this kind of stuff before Nash was even live. Don’t get involved with him unless you’re looking for drama, just a warning.

7 Likes

I agree with @sharkie Ivan on Tech is a great choice. He has a decent subscriber count at 211K, he constantly reinforces that his channel is focused on education, there is no drama and also he has had some good interviews with interesting people like Andreas Antonopoulos and Jesse Powell. During his livestreams he has touched on Nash lightly while going through CMC lists and has stated that what Nash is trying to do is really important for the space so he’s aware of the project.

3 Likes

I would unfortunatly agree, even if I like most of his work and project vulgarisation with ChainLink or iExec for example… He doesn’t have the best image, and is not fan of NASH anymore, maybe because he is jealous he hasn’t been chosen at the lottery! XD

2 Likes

Anyway, @clare you don’t need to choose a champion, sponsored project loose instantly credibility from the audience, so many scam ICO have been only about that. The remaining community in crypto would prefer an interview, motivated by the curiosity of the Youtuber in question, like the one from The Crypto Lifestyle, but with better audio next time…

But of course, to have higher visibility, you would rather choose big channels, and they won’t be free…

2 Likes

fair point, but surely Youtubers can interview Nash without looking like shillers…'cos Nash is actually solving some big problems likes security, compliance, manipulation…

3 Likes

Crypto Daily is my favorite, just because he is entertaining!

2 Likes

Datadash, Chico Crypto, Nuggets News, are the three most trusted sources I refer to.

2 Likes

I also used to follow Chico Crypto, but got annoyed by his bashing.

The Modern Investor is my most favorite channel for daily news, but he doesn’t do interviews or paid advertising. Then there is Ready Set Crypto, DataDash and Sunny Decree who keep me updated and Crypto Daily for some fun moments.

I follow To The Lifeboats for in depth (technical) news on Ripple and XRP, but I don’t think that is an interesting channel for Nash.

3 Likes