Fiat ramps update

As a result of last-minute changes to AML requirements affecting us in Liechtenstein, the Nash fiat ramp will not be live this week. Additional compliance systems have been developed and we don’t expect this to delay the launch of our fiat offering much longer, with a tentative candidate being next Wednesday. We support the continued efforts from Liechtenstein regulators to guarantee a well-functioning market.

52 Likes

Appreciate keeping us up to date :pray:

8 Likes

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for the update !!

4 Likes

Ah well, patience is a virtue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Appreciating the update.

2 Likes

i presume we are offering our ramp fiat/usd-c to 3rd party wallets that want fiat onboarding …?

if so prob a net win increasing barriers

• along with all our other products
1 Like

Please tweet about the delay. A lot of people are following the official Twitter.

1 Like

Thx for the update. TOP!

1 Like

thanks for the update and transparancy!

1 Like

Thank you Fabio,

Does this cover also NashPay?

1 Like

:rocket: :dragon_face: :rocket:

1 Like

These updates are what we like to see when things happen, you guys are the best!

2 Likes

patience is one of the marks of true love - Thich Nhat Hanh

3 Likes

Its fine! Take as long as you need.
As a staker I would prefer something be done right than rushed.

What would be the point in spending years being compliant to just throw it out the window now.

3 Likes

Are we still aiming at this Wednesday for the FIAT ramps to come alive? No push intended :slight_smile:

3 Likes

meme R

1 Like

Guys, update that this all is done from Nash side.

We are just waiting the auditors finish now. So I will close this thread as makes no sense to be discussing this.

Finger crossed for this to be quick. We will just enable the feature when this is done.

31 Likes