Fiat ramps / Nash Cash

Hi guys/girls,

I’m new into the forum, been invested since the ICO tho but haven’t stacked NEX yet until today.

I got a question which I don’t seem to get an answer on telegram:
With the upcoming fiat ramps for EU citizens, will there come EUR pairs?
If not, how would this work?

Kind regards,

Perry

I believe you can buy USDC with euro (and sell). Then you can use the USDC on the existing USDC pairs on the exchange.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Perry - thanks for adding to the conversations! :nash_n:

As per @fabwa on Telegram:

As it looks like you’re the one who asked on Telegram (just noticed! :sweat_smile:), I’m posting for others.

Holding fiat non-custodially is not possible at the moment, I believe?

6 Likes

Exactly, if there is holding of FIAT it is custodial. This basically won’t change until we can hold FIAT based cryptocurrencies in regular crypto wallets like Nash (AKA countries developing their own cryptocurrency).

Aha I didn’t know he was from the team. So in that case Nash has to have LOTS of USDC to be able to convert all these EUR deposits to USDC in the coming future? Or are they in direct contact with Coinbase to provide them with the liquidity to be able to do this?

This got answered in the official Telegram channel. For those who are curious:

5 Likes

Hi! Any idea on when the regulator will grant permission for the FIAT ramps to go live? Is it a matter of weeks, months, or truly no idea?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Monday :hushed:

2 Likes