Fiat ramps Europe?

Any news about fiat ramps and when they going live for europe?

1 Like

Yes this month. Don’t worry it’s so close…

That’s reassuring, love this project, its like watching a plant grow…

4 Likes

Meanwhile the competition scores again without even having announced it in advance
https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/411f23eba3d94c7c966204c4b0c5825c

The competition charges a fee to use theirs… Nash? Nah. Free. Nash still wins.

I don’t think the competition charging a fee off £1.50 to do a EUR or GBP transfer will have any impact. first mover advantage and the competitions brand. We need to keep the pace up or become irrelevant. no one i speak to know about nash, i inform them and spread the word. wheres the marking. might be a good idea to try and get on the Pomp podcast. I support Nash an have tokens staked for 2 years so hopefully we start seeing users before the big guys take our lunch… paypal news today about selling crypto…

Paypal selling crypto is a good thing, it gives legitimacy to the space, this is the start of something new. There are a lpt of exchanges that should be worried, NASHers shouldn’t be worried…

Completely agree Paypal is a good thing, my question is what impact will paypal fronting 1 or multiple exchanges(unless nash is one of them :smile: :smile: :smile:) have on Nash. why shouldn’t Nash stakers be worried ?
Im a nash supporter just asking the questions we should all want to know…

Because paypal is custodial. It just like coinbase, binance etc. It helps crypto adoptiond awareness, but its still a flawed concept since crypto was made to hold by the users, not by banks.

2 Likes