Feature suggestion - Order Types

Sorry for opening a new tread, but the feature feedback is closed.

I would really love to see some added order types to Nash, this to enhancing the user experience. But also to be lucrative to swing traders.

OCO Orders:
An OCO order combines a stop order with a limit order on an automated trading platform. When either the stop or limit price is reached and the order executed, the other order automatically gets canceled. Experienced traders use OCO orders to mitigate risk and to enter the market.

Scaled Orders:
A scale order comprises several limit orders at incrementally increasing or decreasing prices. If it is a buy scale order, the limit orders will decrease in price, triggering buys at lower prices as the price starts to fall. With a sell order, the limit orders will increase in price, allowing the trader to take advantage of increasing prices, thereby locking in higher returns.

I personally feel these two are key to attract active traders longterm. Trail stop is another one that could be good, not one i personally use though.

Is this something that would be technically possible to implement @canesin @localhuman ?

8 Likes

100% This :point_up_2:

Any other order types you use @CypherInvestor?

For me those two are such a vital part of my trading i have a hard time fully move untill they are in Nash. Thats why i wonder if there is any limitations prohibiting adding these types of orders.

1 Like

OCO & SCALE order are simple to get with basic function available & a bot running 24/7. Thats the majority of traders i think. for the others traders maybe less than 5% its nice to have.

What do you mean here exactly ddak? That its not used or easy achieved?

Would be great to hear if its technically feasable to implement in the future from @localhuman?

An OCO order combines a [stop order] with a [limit order] on an automated trading platform.
when we get free open source bot all complex type of order are possible. I think this type of order can be in the ME but need more computation.

Source: oco - https://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/oco.asp
scale - https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/scaleorder.asp