Ethan Fast FULL Presentation from MIT Bitcoin Expo 2019

Enjoy! :grin: :nash_token: :nash_n:

17 Likes

Thanks for the link :hugs:

1 Like

Nice upload, much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

With snippets like these I feel more and more comfortable with nash. thanks for the share!

1 Like

Good work as usual, @CryptoMange! :nash_n:

1 Like

Great - thanks for this @CryptoMange and great job @ethan

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @CryptoMange . Nice to see the important parts in a short clip. :grinning:

1 Like

Great job editing this together thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

Ethan excellent, articulate and convincing interview. It is an honor to be part of the Nash community!

2 Likes

What is the process for getting tokens listed on nash?

Ethan: “For us, we require a legal opinion from the people who want us to list their token, the reason for this is for say, for operating in the U.S. as we plan to do, and you have a token in our system that is a security, that is a big problem as we are not allowed to trade securities in the U.S. …Ether Delta ran into a similar issue not so long ago. So we take that part of it very seriously but beyond that we dont have too much in terms of a formal listing process.”

At 7.22 the guy in blue is asking about Nash Being a true dex, and the moderator has intervened, can you type the text of what she said because I can hardly hear her.Thanks

@ethan so brillant :ok_hand:

@BaClaire

It’s difficult to hear but I’m confident that this is what she says:

"I mean, Nash has no decentralised exchanges right? These are exchanges that are going towards decentralisation.

Essentially saying, that this is not something that we actually reach, ever."

i cant hear it properly too…

Once bitcoins implemented ( simpler perhaps based on legality to hit stablecoins)

but the idea is to allow direct debits to onboard more of peoples wealth monthly in to Nash Bchain products