Ends the Referral Program still on 17 june? ;-)

I would wish :-). I was thrilled with the idea since they introduced it to the neo con :wink:

1 Like

The best way (if Nash doesn’t go Live before the 17th.) to solve this problem is that, the referral program stops on 17th of June.

And the lottery of all the people who signed up for the Nash Exchange will be when Nash is Live for an 7 days. (if we go Live on 1st. of August, lottery will be on 8th of August) After the launch you will 7 days to get $ 25 on your account end join the lottery, to win the BTC and NEX!

In this case everybody who signed up for the Nash Exchange, can join the lottery!

Would like to hear the team comment on this soon as the Date is fast approaching, almost 2 weeks away!

3 Likes

seems to be a very difficult question :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here they say apparently the launch will be in July …

now I think that even with july :unamused:

in 10 days the referral program ends and nobody says anything about it. really a pity :frowning:

Would be great if nash team can have a reply on this. What are the plans going forward???

Here you go:

Well…this doesn’t look good : which kind of information needs to be provided privately to a handful of people instead of being broadcasted publicly on Tweeter/Community/Official website? :thinking:

U do have some marketing knowledge

My guess about the release of nash:

tldr: I guess the bottleneck are the licenses in the US. This will cause a delay to July.

What do we know?

• exchange: beta testing is finished, the last iteration is happening and the last steps for the launch should be prepared. --> 17.06 should be possible

• funds management: beta testing is finished, the last iteration is happening and the last steps for the launch should be prepared. --> 17.06 should be possible

• fiat gateway: the communication about this topic has been kept very low. As far as I know chosen users have been taken for beta testing this stuff as well. When no major problems have occurred --> 17.06 should be possible

• referral program: set the time frame to the 17.06. Next week there will be a communication from nash team to the participants, as it was posted in the forum. I guess the date is flexible and can be changed.

• nash payment: first steps have been taken, we could see this because there was a survey on the forum. This underline that everything for the MVP should be defined and resources can be used for this step. Won’t be available at launch, but show that MVP should be almost finished.

• US at launch: was communicated at the NEO Dev Con. Nash rarely gave any insight how the process of gaining licenses is going on. Bureaucracy and the legal sight is always a tough topic. Maybe there are some states of the US in the pipeline that will be finished soon. When that is the case maybe they wait until they got also the YES from them and will launch. --> maybe not ready till 17.06, could delay the launch to July.

3 Likes

No need to panik, anyway NEX token is a share of the exchange fees, not an equity interest so we have no right on nash decision.

Fundamental still the same,we have to trust nash team and let them work.

Bring a full regulated unique product take time and as investor i can live with that.

Look how many exchange struggle just this year, so i can wait.

In my opinion, if you own NEX token, you have to be able to plan long-term, play long game.
It’s not a pump and dump project like so many utility token you can buy right now without any legal protection and working product.

They do things differently, we have to support that kind of innovation with only two easy things…trust and patience.

Keep up your good work nash team.

3 Likes