Does NEX have stop-loss order?

I see most of the exchange in dex does not have stop-loss order…Does NEX have stop-loss order at launch…It is very important…

4 Likes

Think they"re gonna have it for sure ! Hope they gonna put take profit order too

1 Like

Team still did not confirm it…

Well, If you are a programmer than it should be easy to implement a stop loss, Tho it would not be a server side stop loss but should be good enough if you connect through their exchange API.

No, offcourse not.
The team is very busy with other more important things, than just a stop loss on the neon exchange. Maybe for you it is important to get a reply from the team… But the team is busy with other things :man_technologist:!

4 Likes

We will support stop loss at launch

26 Likes

Here,He smash it again

2 Likes

There will be stop-loss AND take-profit option at the same time? Like Bitfinex for example…

1 Like

I can not imagine that. Stop loss is power. But take profit would turn it all in another direction …

would really like this!!

1 Like

I hope they allow for all sorts of features (simultaneously), ex… have a stoploss set, and a take profit set at the same time, hell throw in a trailing buy/sell too :stuck_out_tongue: 3commas style, people pay for that membership because binance screws you that way.

1 Like