Does anyone know what time Nash will launch?

So @vectordoom No need to FUD yet, I think we must start asking questions when HST time is past and then I aspect an update from the team, who knows they need a timezone at the end to start calculations of some sort !? It’s annoying we all are waiting a long time(zone) now! Agreed

Lets stay patient for a couple of more hours. Then it will be the 24th of August 2019 all over the world. If Nash hasn’t launched by then I trust them 100% that they will let their community know the reason for the delay.

I’m not fudding…just that in 90% of the world the 23rd of august have passed and I’m getting frustrated by the minute. This "always in the last second’’ thingy is a no go for good timed launch and a promising project.

1 Like

Just as time infos:
There are 25 time zones.
From -12 UTC to +12 UTC.
For 21 zones it’s already august 24th.
In UTC -9, -10, -11, -12 NASH is “in time”.
So 3.5 hours until the day is over in every single zone…

but to cheer you up while waiting:

Hi everyone – just spent the last few hours in the unofficial Nash Telegram (yes, I know :slight_smile: ) – the mood is a little worried of course, but lots of positive support also. I’ve been explaining to non-techs about what a product launch is like, and that I believe they’re dealing with a minor tech issue and must believe they can still launch within the Aug 23rd dateline. I posted as much on Twitter several hours ago, and Ethan hit the Like, so that must be on the right track. I for one remain extremely bullish on the product, team and vision.

4 Likes

This thread is not applicable anymore, it is only preserved for archival reasons.