Wanted to give some feedback and critique. Hope that’s alright.
- The bottom footer is the same white tone as the asset scroll area, as a result the assets gets cut off in an unappealing way as you’re scrolling
- The red and green highlight on your total balance, when price updates, does not fit the Nash style and is associated with technical trading which I believe is not the direction Nash is taking
- There is nowhere for your eyes to rest, design is too busy
- very easy to get confused with moving your eyes left and right along the asset scroll bar area
- The design does not draw your eye to areas of importance
- You do not get a positive feeling, there should be sense/feeling of value from held assets
- General visual appeal is not quite there
All of the feedback aside I think looking at Nashes product pillars would help guide the design a lot. Obviously I dont know what these are but I think this would help, you can look at the design and say, does this hit our pillar of being “welcoming” and so on. Everything you do needs to get you closer to those pillars. I also think with the new direction Nash is taking it means that you need to re-examine if your product pillars still make sense and then if the design language needs to change to accommodate this.
As a side note Nash plans to add more core features in the future. If you are making new layouts consider how new screens can be added that wont overcrowd what is already currently there.
I hope its okay but I’ve done a quick mockup addressing some of the issues ive stated and also made it feel a bit more Nash following some of the design language shown in the website. By no means is this design perfect but I think gets a little closer to a more readable design. Thanks.