As we prepare for launch we would like to remind the Community of some best practices for posting here.
Keep it tidy
Make the effort to put things in the right place so we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Use tags! “Exchange” can mean many things.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button.
- Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a New Topic.
The Community specifically says that it’s not a support forum
Can your question be answered by contacting Support? For instance, “Can I use my passport to KYC?”
Search before you post
Nothing fills a forum up with rubbish faster than questions that have already been asked and answered many times over. Please search carefully before asking a question to see if it already exists – or check our knowledge base.
If we see a duplicate post we will close, archive or delete it and send the person who posted it a reminder.
If you tag a Nash employee please do not expect a response within 24 hours – and just because you tag an employee does not mean you will get a response. Tip: try tagging a Nash employee who specializes in a given area.