This is a call to Community members to get creative! Submit your Nash-themed stickers by uploading them to this thread and start sharing them across your favorite social channels.
If you like one of the stickers that is posted, vote for it with a thumbs up. The thread will close on 31 August and the top three most-liked designs (+ ) get bragging rights by way of their own Community emoji . If you’re feeling social, tweet your design to @nashsocial with the hashtag #TrustYourselves.
Guidelines and rules for stickers:
- We will remove assets that violate our core values. These include the discrimination, hostility or use of hate symbols toward a person or a group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- Popular memes can be used, but only in the context of the project
- Image, gif and short video formats are allowed
- No limit on the number of submissions
- We suggest the minimum size be at least 500x500px
Our designers have created some of their own stickers for the Community to use and pass onto their friends and followers. You can access them through this Nash Community asset folder link.
Thank you for helping make this space informative and fun.