CoinMarketCap Visibility

@canesin I just realised that CoinMarketCap doesn’t show up Elrond on Nash, neither by looking up the eGLD Token nor the Nash Exchange. Since Elrond is only available on a few exchanges and CoinMarketCap is the first point of contact for interested new buyers, it might be a good idea, if someone would reach out to CoinMarketCap to solve that problem.

Unsurprising since eGLD isn’t tradable on Nash yet :nerd_face:

Ups, then sorry for the false alarm. Thought I’ve read it somewhere, but didn’t check it on nash separately. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It would be awesome, if Nash could list Elrond. I would suggest Elrond Gold savings with lets say minumum amount of 100 Elrond tokens in savings account. Nash could collect those from users and run a staking node with 2500 Tokens minimum. 15 - 20% per year could go back to the community and the rest stays in Nash private wallets.

1 Like

Ethan Fast confirmed Nash will list Elrond so this is in the pipline. However, you should note that introducing new chains on Nash is complicated and requires lot’s of resources and time so no ETA is given. Ethan mentioned that they are even considering having ERC20 Elrond coin. I would much rather have the original coin since this is more in line with philosophy of Nash.

Btw. you probably know about this but it’s worth repeating that back in September, Nash podcast had an interview with the co-founder of Elrond;

3 Likes

As per @ethan on Telegram Dec. 28th:

4 Likes

@garda By the way, there is a website https://stomarket.com/ which is only listing security tokens. It’s something like the security token equivalent of Coinmarketcap. I am wondering if a listing of NEX token there, could bring more attention to the project, especially by big players…

4 Likes

Didn’t know about this, thanks for the link. I will send them a message through their form and do a little write up about the background of Nash and the registration of Nex.

3 Likes

i was confused too before , i think elrond documentation was showing their token is available in nash … Now they have a erc20 token, nash could list without worrying about the chain complexities, Ethan mentioned they are looking into this…