CoinMarketCap add wrong circulating and total supply

Nobody “struggled to achieve” anything, they just bought less :rofl:

1 Like

On a more serious note; those people likely participated in the ICO and/or bought from people that participated in the ICO, which paid out .9999999988

1 Like

How many nex does the team hold? They going to stake these?

You’re like the prof that only makes the student feel bad without even answering their question, I’m asking because I don’t understand obviously… So they will not stake any of their nex since they have 100% share with their tokens? Elaborate please. Also how many do they have?

I think it’s important to make the distinction between the founders and the company.

If the founders don’t stake their tokens or for the max two year period, those unclaimed dividends will go to Nash and be used by the company.

His question didn’t show he didn’t understand things though, you just assumed that. He asked two valid questions.

@cammofunk Each founder has 2,000,000 tokens and we expect they will likely stake at least a portion of those. Any “unclaimed” dividends, which would have went personally to them, will go to company funds.

1 Like

The team previously made the distinction. Maybe one of them can explain things further, as I’m just repeating what they’ve said :slight_smile: