Brainstorming Nash Link ideas

Great idea, reach out to some of your contacts that could use Nash Link in that way!

Dash is supported with over 155.000 merchants in USA;

Nash Link is a natural partner for Dash.

Its essential for Nash Link to offer API’s to anyone building on Circles payment suite.
I also see opportunity in interoperability of payments in USDC between ETH and Solana/Stellar etc

Is this being looked at ?

1 Like

@Kellogg, do you think this would be something worth looking into? Mr. Beast endorsed bitcoin the same way Elon did and Nash Link would be something that would be interesting for his company.

4 Likes

That would be cool! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Suggestions are always welcome, but I would like to ask if you can please do a little research before referencing and tagging me. MrBeast is US based (Contact | MrBeast Official). We can only work with EU (EEA) based companies for Nash Link. Even if we were to make a deal for MrBeast himself to promote NashLink online, it’s not our target audience, as they are all in the US and our focus is the EU

4 Likes

Sorry, didn’t know that US based companies are out of the question for Nash Link. I realize NL currently isn’t supported outside of EU but I thought that the availability expansion is imminent so that the negotiations with US based customers are possible even in this phase.

1 Like

That is a great idea I think ppl where investing in Startups on this sites are open minded enough and would use Nash link :+1:t2:

Patron, buymeacoffee the Nash Team can also program something for twitch or other streaming platforms for sending a tip via Nash Link

Like it StreamLabs Stream Elements Tipeeestream does.

Don’t underestimate tip sending but there is no great solution now to send crypto has tip on this platforms.

Then something like PayPal.me

Nash.me for example

2 Likes

These are all good, even if tipping would not amount to much volume, the amount of exposure you would get with this is well worth it.

1 Like

Yes that is the point it’s a great Marketing to bring young ppl to crypto and Nash.

1 Like

Was checking sites were one can donate, and would rather see donate via Nash link instead of via Paypal. Possible in the near future? e.g. How To Donate Water - Learn How To Support Our Cause | Water.org

3 Likes