Bluefield.nash.io is accessible. Is it supposed to be accessible?

Noticed bluefield.nash.io is accessible and able to see the trades happening on the first screen. Few days ago when i tried to access this site, it wasn’t accessible. I never had access to bluefield.

See the below:

Is it supposed to be accessible or is it intentionally put forward by the team. Just thought of bringing it to the team’s attention.

3 Likes

@canesin

WoW, I didn’t expected this… do we see the exchange right now?

Or is this a dream? :star_struck:

happy to see the home page. I think this is expected, does not worth to add an additional login page for bluefield users.

Its beautiful, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

on a side note, why do I see GAS-ETH and ETH-GAS as 2 different pairs? :wink:

interesting :blush:

is it may be because trading has just began? that’s why we able to see it ?

look at that volume… is this even for real…:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

i am so confused, lol

It’s testnet…

Nice looking forward to 14e,
I think an easy change would be a dark theme :bulb: …white is soo bright for my eyes :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, we’re aware that Bluefield is accessible and this is part of our user testing plan. Many elements of the exchange are not finalized, and this system is running on testnet. We will post a more comprehensive message about the next phase of the beta this weekend.

13 Likes

Thanks Ethan.

Very exciting, Nash grows closer!

I do not like the idea that this is how we get to see the exchange

1 Like

can we signup?

no, login only for first 50 already selected. you and me are in one of the next testing groups.

that’s your first suggestion :wink:

I really hope that the font-loading bug will be resolved before launch.

2 Likes

The UI we were looking at is already old. I think there are so many things / changes we’ll see on sunday (Improvements). It gets better and better. Looks like they have shown us the screen to just get a taste of how nash platform looks like.

People in the community channel started FUDDING about these little things, they must grow up to know what beta is, and difference between testing phase and live phase. It is so frustrating to see noobs commenting about the platform and the team behind it.

Nash is the way to go !!

1 Like