Binance DEX testnet Crosses 7 Million Transaction in 2 Weeks

Just to be clear, I have nothing against NASH. I Have been holding it and probably will hold it in the future also … But competing with Binance Dex is crazy… looks like NASH got only this way for exposure. There are too many NASH tweets on Binance posts…
Try to do something on your own.
Dont Ride on someone else success

would be nice if this forum had a thumbs down button

7 Likes

@ellyse.bolton ,

No-one can control posts written at Binance twitter. If you are unhappy about it, you can always block/mute them(if it makes you happy) so you will not see their posts again.
And just like what you dislike people posting about nash at Binance, you have coincidentally started a thread here to start baseless (comparing) threads like this which says a lot about you.

It’s what we call “the pot calling the kettle black”.

Secondly, i quote again,

then you wrote

This totally shows you do have something against nash. Nash team didn’t do things that you mentioned above and it’s very rude and disrespectful against nash team by accusing them of doing things they didn’t and it’s obvious to everyone here and then you write offensive posts against me which is also against the forum rules.

Be polite

We welcome debate and discussion, but please remain civil at all times. Criticize arguments, not people, and bear the following in mind:

• Profanity will be automatically filtered or deleted.
  • Obscene and sexually explicit material has no place in the forum of a distributed finance platform.
  • Bullying, harassment, impersonation and doxxing (revealing private information) will not be tolerated and, if severe, could land you in legal trouble.
  • Hate speech encouraging discrimination and violence on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc., is strictly forbidden.
3 Likes

yeah really missed thumbs down button… post below urs was really lengthy and useless

I believe it’s good to take a look at the opposition and their progress. But you can’t hate on Nash when they are mentioned in Binance tweets about their DEX. It’s inevitable when you both create products which are alike. When Samsung tweets something about their new flagship phone you will see Apple replies in their tweets as well. But to disqualify one of both parties is just plain stupid and ignorant. They need each other to drive them towards better products, from which the consumers benefit. Technically the Binance DEX and NASH are probably different, it might be a good point to focus on how Nash is going to market themselves to make some users switch. But just straight up hating is pointless. In my opinion you can’t really compare Switcheo and Aphelion to Nash. The Nash product has a much wider scope and higher ambition level, and to be fair I trust their ability to create a superior product more.

1 Like

Binance started with a road map and with Advisors from the NEO team.

No doubt Binance is great and his team is smart, they have many achievements in their favor.

Nash is conservative, intelligent and innovative, Nash’s products and services are the future of blochchain, decentralization at its best.

Want to compete Nash with Binance? I do not think so, growth and migration will be the precession of extinction of a giant that today is desperate, building with blows and high speed, putting at risk the money of others to compete with his imminent and natural destroyer, Nash.

Natural and organic evolution, without hurry.

6 Likes

I have spend hours reading this post (image below) over and over. The message keep heating my head with a small and chap hammer tok tok tok tok. The sound keeps booasting my moral and making me believe NASH is the REVOLUTION OF BLOCKCHAIN. The one stop bus people needed to travel into the mainstream adaption of crypto. Nash will bring Crypto to the mass with their payment service.
NASH THE BEAST IS COMING, IF YOU DONT JOIN THE REVOLUTION,THE REVOLUTION WILL COME FOR YOU. JOIN NASH NOW AND BE THE FIRST TO JOIN THE REVOLUTION.

3 Likes

We are on long term view my friend. Your eyes can’t see far ok. The race seems longer than what you think. Two years from now then you will understand what I am telling you about. What will defeat binance is not the exchange or IEO which nash also have with his nash suit. The binance killer will be index funds, banking licence and payment nash will intergrate. If you understand what that means dube. The potential of the autoexchange with payment with any currency you wish to will be intergrated in almost all online stores that accepts any cryptocurrency that the NASH will support. Just look at this and imagine what it might represent.
Also think of the 24Trillion Tokenisation market, offcourse nash is a security exchange and will definitely grap a portion of it, imagine just even 1% of that and see what it represents. If you think of nash short term then my friend you definitely can’t see with your eyes widely open.
I will remind you that NASH is a SLEEPING BEAST.
THE BEAST WILL DEFINITELY GET UP.
HOLD YOU BREAD.

1 Like

Might be getting you on the wrong side. But I believe you understand my points.

1 Like

I appreciate your fair play bro. LOVE and PEACE. NASH FOR LIVE.

Nash is not doing any of this, if you can’t differentiate between the company and random individuals on the internet you are beyond saving.

You are not blocked to mention their project here, on our twitter or anything of the type. We simply do not care, actually we feel flattered that the current biggest exchange in the industry feels it needs to do that with a small startup.

If you plan to stay around be respectful with the team and other users of the forum.

14 Likes