At What price are you likely selling your NEX?

Sure. That seems reasonable within a few years.

I’m not selling. Maybe my daugther or son will when they older :wink:

6 Likes

Never gonna sell this one, trust the team and the vision they have. Once release this one gonna fly and act like a revolution :nex_logo:

3 Likes

Sell @ $15 .

Sell Nex ?? How will u explain that to your grand children :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Well boy there was this western game i wanted to buy” :smiley:

4 Likes

And when do you think it will hit 60 Dollars? 1 year?

I would probably sell 50% at 50$ and the other 50% at 100$.
It will also matter what the rest of my crypto portfolio does. I only need FIAT money to get out of debts and ‘‘live’’. So maybe i will never sell.

1 Like

Haha Red Dead Redemption !! It’s installing here now!!! Takes loooooong!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also consider that, A LOT of the tokens will be locked up for staking, which leaves less tokens for general demand.

1 Like

100% staking first

Say goodbye to the outside world! :smiley:

1 Like

I think most of the investors will tend to stake it as the time goes by. I might stake 75% of my holdings for 1 year and keep 25% in my wallet in case. Realistically speaking, NEX exchange will take some time before getting into typically CEX’s volumes (If it performs better, the time will be less) More the volume, More the staking, demand will higher, price will be higher

1 Like

1-2 years… it depents from the total crypto marketcap and how soon security tokens will be a big thing. sorry if those things happen big time nex will be over 100.

1 Like

what’s better than passive income ? Nothing I guess

7 Likes

True! My ultimate wish is that in a few years I stake a few hundred euro’s worth of coins a month, which would make life a little easier.

I will conclude my decision as soon as I receive qualified confirmation what services will use the matching engine system, as only these fees are staking relevant and will be distributed to stakers

I will not sell it. Long term investment :blush:

I’d like to get my initial NEO investment back so hopefully at $10 but even $5 is fine. The rest I will not sell.

this time i wont make the mistake to sell too early :slight_smile:

1 Like