Am i the only one waiting for dividend reward?

Sorry if I came across as complaining. I’m not complaining about Nash at all. My point was that it’s going to take time to get volume on the exchange. I’m more than happy to wait. People shouldn’t be upset about not making mad gains from the first week.

2 Likes

And yes, I wrong about Nash only being relevant from 100m per day. That was just a thumb-suck from my side compared to the volume other exchanges are doing now. I believe Nash will exceed those amounts.

1 Like

Hi All,

I have sake 1 NEX and after “Next payment” hour i have not recceived any payment…Could anyone can explain me why i have not received ?

and for sake 100 NEX how much amount we can expect right now ?

We should all not care too much about dividends for some time and should, in my opinion, not spend time talking about payouts etc. (it is a waste of time).

As with all social digital products, there is a certain tipping point that has to be reached - and from that on, growth happens exponentially and actually quite fast, if the platform is convincing enough. A good example is social media as FB ot Twitter: With a zero user-base, the benefit for everyone participating is 0. After a certain number of participants a tipping point is reached (that actually can be calculated). The final stage is, that it is a disadvantage NOT to use a service. As for me: I don´t like FB at all, but the cost not being active for me is quite high (since many other people use it). I see the same potential for Nash with Nash Pay at a later stage (and this can take quite some time).

I would recommend all to be very patient. The product is fantastic and since the team has a modular approach on adding features on its sophisticated product, it will only get better and better over time. Investing in a startup as Nash is an all or nothing game, everyone has to be aware of that, who invested.

5 Likes

Did you look under “statements” (on the top of the page in the middle)?

Nothing as there is no volume.
Or to be more precise, less than 1 cent as there is almost no volume atm.