A great opportunity: ONT/ONG pairings

Nearly 3 months after Ontology’s mainnet launch, there are few exchanges dealing with ONG trading pairs, and none of them have an ONT/ONG pairing. NEX should do it in the first month or two of release! Could generate considerable volume and I’d hope wouldn’t be too technically difficult, given the relationship between NEO, NEP-5 standards, and ONT. Just a thought.

2 Likes

I am sure they see the opportunity as well, I just hope they are aggressive with their token listings and can work on the BTC pair in parallel to the ONT/ONG or any other pairings. 2019 is the pre season draft, filling up the roster. 2020 is the regular season and 2021 is Playoff - looking forward to NEX becoming a contender in the 2022 Finals :nex_logo:

1 Like

ONT/ONG pairings would be great…also the ONG exchanges right now are very limited

1 Like

We need BTC, LTC, NEX pairs by the 18th January Event then the ONT/ONG follows.

3 Likes

While I’d love that, I doubt it. Both that they’ll launch on Jan 18th, and also, even if they do somehow, that they’d have NEX Pairs at launch. I hope I’m wrong on all of these, but this is my prognostication.

1 Like

Where did you find data that they will lunch on 18 January ? As i read they announce an event in Amsterdam to present our work from the fourth quarter.

I think you misread that, alexh said, they doubt that they will launch on the 18th

Neo and Ont are very closely related since they are founded basically by the same people. NGD is an investor in Nash and Nash founders were the leaders of CoZ (the most established group of programmers oriented toward Neo). With such close an intertwined relations it would be reasonable to form a partnership similar to Noia coin, where Noia team provided liquidity for their token and even incentivized trading to boostrap their token but also helping Nash along the way (Noia pairs are currently trading even more than BTC).

Can we expect a similar partnership with ONT?

3 Likes

@canesin, any chance of some kind of partnership for ONT as suggested in the above post?