100 NEX giveaway!

Just like :+1: this post to participate in 100 NEX giveaway :smiley: ( for 1 winner)

I just want to have some fun with the awesome Nash community :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Details

At the moment is 11:44 pm February 21 2021
Will choose the winner At 11:44 pm February 24 2021. The random number that is going to decide the winner will be: the number of likes divided by 3 and + the number of likes on last Twitter post from @nashsocial. ( Example: 36 likes / 3 + 150 = 162 )
The whatever number is created, I will start counting from like nr 1 and going up, to when it reaches the generated number!

81 Likes

I am happy to see all of you participating :smiley:

16 Likes

Good luck NEX I love you

1 Like

Good luck to everybody!

1 Like

37 hours from now, will see the winner!

For next time will make the wait time shorter :upside_down_face: ( almost everyone is here already )

1 Like

First time this bullmarket that there is some fun here at Nash…

2 Likes

3 hours left :partying_face::tada::blue_heart::wink:. Now I am curious to see who is the lucky one :star_struck:

97/3+128=160.3=160
And the winner is: :point_down:

Congratulations @fischdenflo you are the lucky one :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: :smiley::smiley::smiley:
I am very happy for you :wink::handshake:
Will contact you in private so you can give me your NEX-nep5 address :champagne:

13 Likes

Hi Radu, thank you very much for the price. I think I’ve never won anything in my life :sweat_smile:. I wish you a lot of fun here in the community :+1:

11 Likes

6 Likes

Now you can say that you are very lucky, and you will win much more often :wink:

Thank you everyone for participating, almost 100 people :partying_face:

6 Likes