What will happen over the next two weeks?

Hi.
I invested in the ICO and have been reading posts on this community daily. I just joined today so i can have some more undersating of what is happoening.

I just have few questions if someone can kindly answer them:

What will happen when NASH beta exchange is launched on 31 March 2019?
Will i be able to buy NEO or ETH or other NEP5 tokens?
Is Beta launch just for playing around with fake coins to see how it operates?
Now that i am community member and have few NEX in my account, will i have access to the exchange on 31 March? Or are there chosen ones who will have access AND THEN over next 3 weeks i will get access too?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ishaq

Lots of stuff will happen…

…after 15 months of waiting it will feel like I’ll get my life back.

Food will have taste again. I’ll watch movies without thinking about nex. I’ll go for walks with my girlfriend and listen to the things she says. I’ll listen to and appreciate the birds outside my window. Maybe even go out for beers with the guys and not talk about nex.

It’s also possible that none of the above things will happen and will most likely all get worse…will have to wait and see.

14 Likes

Welcome to the community.
You will be able trade NEO, ETH and some NEP5 as well.
For the beta launch on 31st of March you need an early access code to register.
You can use this one if you want to: https://nash.io/referrals?code=34C6AK

@IshqIshq what will happen over the next two weeks is that we will cut internal versions for all the software components we have and connect the fist public testing version. This initial version will not settle on-chain (meaning it will run on testnets) invites will go out to a good but limited portion of the community, not under NDA - so you will hear feedback.

We will be monitoring 110% of what happens on beta and will implement the changes on the next version to be cut. Ideally we follow a strong update cadence like weekly new iterations on the UI and on-board more community members as new deployments are introduced.

We will change to settle on-chain during last phase of beta, when we are happy with the user experience (our main concern with this iterations), the on-chain settlement will be followed by a big security review effort (working with the absolutely most prestigious security companies in the software industry) so that we can put a cheery on the top and open to general public with accompanying announcements.

7 Likes

@Canesin So from this message i gather that beta launch on 31 March is testnet and any NEO or ETH (or any other coin) bought is not a real transaction? Correct me if i am wrong.

Are you still on track to launch the Beta on 31 March because i am sure you will know by now if you can meet this deadline? I am only asking because i have taken part in other projects and they release the news a day before launch saying the launch will be delayed.

How long will the NASH team take to evaluate they are happy with user experience? In other words when will the beta phase/testnet finish and the exchange be open to general public? End of quarter 2, 3 or 4 this year?

Thank you (and other team members for prompt replies).

Thanks for detailed reply.

“cherry” :cherries: …love your English my friend!:beers: Hope ou’ll be in Amsterdam soon again! (we make the best parties anyway! :wink:)

Without Code, you wont be able to register for exchange.
Here it is https://nash.io/referrals?code=2gpfBC