We're designing our payments app - be part of it!

Done!

You really want this job huh? lol

2 Likes

Lol I would love to work for Nash but I just really enjoy all types of design so its more about developing something and sharing stuff with people.

Regardless we need people passionate about the project. Having a little bit of fun with community designs doesn’t hurt, I already had them drawn up so I figured why not share?

3 Likes

I think that the app will be an important part, because a lot of people are doing everything on the mobile phone today. So I hope the app has a simple & innovative design so it’s easy to use for the average Joe. so that he can simply pay and trade cryptos. :nash_token:

1 Like

In India , we have PAYTM it is one of the most used payment app . It provides many different functions , u can book tickets or do shopping, pay instantly with QR code , mobile number

and many more things and here is the screenshot for the reference. If it helps

2 Likes

Payment needs to be as minimal & easy as possible. Just look at whatsapp…keep it stupid simple otherwise people will just opt out. I was the biggest fan of Blockport for buying BTC…it was all done thru mobile. Almost Zero pain points…I wish Nash can offer something similar for both - Payments & Exchange!

2 Likes

Works somewhat similar to “paylah” in Singapore(Asia). Can nash pay integrate into these apps?

Thanks for all your feedback!
This has been very helpful in guiding some design decisions. We’ve got what we need, so I’m going to close the thread now.
Best, Erika

5 Likes