The Nash Community passes 1,000 members!

What is the date for the London event ?
Can anyone join ?

1 Like

I don’t like it. Suppoman is for me only influencer what promotes everything he earns. Personaly I dont’t have good experience with that youtuber.

1 Like

Only 1k of active members for an exchange that is still not out there is very promising! If you take a look at the Binance chain community forum you will see that it is way more active here:
Compare the number of views for the top subjects (I didn’t find the total number of users)

And by the way have you noticed how similare their forum is compared to Nash one? It is a copy/paste, I hope they won’t be able to do the same with the matching engine and other stuff…
Binance really looks like Nash’s nemesis, they may have millions of users on their CEX, but are they attached so much that they won’t move to a better alternative?
Just like when everyone moved from Bittrex and other CEX with shi**y UI to go to Binance and its low fee with the native token over a couple of months. It shows how easy it is for people in this space to adapt, I mean we are still in innovator//early adopters phase, so most people understand the basics of the tech, and the risks of investing during this period. If we would have been in a more advanced stage of adoption it would have been hard to move users from their favorite exchange, given the fact that typical retail investors are not so informed.
I’m aware that first mover advantage is very important, but Nash will bring a lot of innovation, and is a pioneer in STO / true DEX, so in a sens it may turned out to be a very good timing to launch (also given the current bear market environment, which leave time to develop and get ready for the stress of a full bull run).

3 Likes

That is actually true @Vic9t. Nash will definitely be the reference expecially when they have their Security trading licence and banking licence.Imaging index funds, and STO issuants, when that start it will be a whole new story for nash.

All this things may take time but the sure thing is nash is a sleeping beast. Binance is knows that very well. This is why they have started panicking and copying nash ideas. But when the beast gets up, binance will understand that their race is over.

NASH the beast.

5 Likes

Yes, the binance forum also uses discourse for their community software. It’s an open source piece of software for forums. The matching engine code will not be open source.

4 Likes

The event will be on April 27 - we’ll disclose the location by the end of the week - and anyone can attend but there will be a limited amount of seats so pre registration will be required.

2 Likes

This is one thing i liked about this community! We can see that more intelligent people are onboard on this community with helpful discussions and it will ultimately benefit all the stakeholders. Congrats to the nash team… Keep it up!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more on this.

1 Like

discourse is popular forum software and many website adopting that because its more user and mobile friendly.
Even Cardano adopted Discourse software way before Nash adopted.
can we see NASH copied cardano?

1 Like

@ellyse.bolton

Out of all exchanges, nash is the first to use discourse. So we can argue that binance did copied nash in a way.

That is not true my friend!

Its a fact… looks like NASH community got only way for exposure is to compare with Binance DEX…
if NASH is unique why compare,

i guess people prefer to compare things that they are already familiar with… when Nash launches, it will be easier for people to see that Binance and Nash are very different beasts!! :rocket::rocket:

Yes… NASH can be comparable with zrx based dex like radarrelay, ddex, paradex…

Binance DEX is in different league

@ellyse.bolton Just because you hold BNB you cant stop people from comparing different exchanges. CZ tweeted that people should not call his exchange a “DEX” because its not but binance themselves name it a DEX. if you want to call it a DEX then you should be prepared for comparison with other DEX.

You should probably call it “an exchange that is non-custodial”, not a DEX.

I Hold NEX :wink:

Hi Carla,

I don’t want to seem like a pest but are there any updates on the location and other details of the April 27 event?

I’d love to help out for the event if you need some extra hands.

Hi @Peter, we’ve made some changes that prevented us from publishing the details on Friday. You’ll get all the info later today.

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

I’ve just started working at Primalbase London who does coworking spaces, offices and events space. If the current plan/event location falls through, do let me know and we can probably organise something.

DM me if required.

If you’re serious, DM me and I can get you in touch with the sales team. I’d love to have fellow Nash investors/supporters and even team members @Nathaniel in the office.