The first Nash Ambassadors are now on board!

We are pleased to announce the launch of the Nash Ambassadors program!

A first group of Ambassadors has been hand-picked from our community on the basis of their strong contributions and professional demeanour. Although Nash does not have an official Telegram channel, and will not be creating one, our Ambassadors will be present there. Please give them a warm welcome!

Community name Telegram handle
@Bitzion NashLatam777
@Harry FLankarooo
@Smartmat Mathiouu
@Nash101 maxxximillion
@NJB njbridgewater
@mucke12 mucke12
@greekscreamer spectrum1234
@OmarMarchet OmarMarchet
@Nick priktop
@DarthThumbs DarthThumbs
@cristianfloki cristianfloki

Nash Ambassadors will be assisting the company in a number of ways:

• Promoting Nash on alternative channels (e.g. Reddit, Telegram)
  • Facilitating contact with institutions
  • Getting involved in local crypto meetups
  • Engaging broader crypto communities (e.g. the Ethereum community)
  • Generating and translating marketing content
  • Arranging meetups at conferences

They are provided with materials to share by Nash and instructed on strategies and talking points.

In exchange for their help, Ambassadors receive exclusive swag and access to the team.
Based on the program’s performance over the following months, we hope to continue recruiting Ambassadors in even more parts of the world.

32 Likes

:partying_face:

7 Likes

:no_good_man: :no_good_man:

2 Likes

:birthday:

Congratz and well done guys! #NashFamily :heart:

3 Likes

congratulations ambassadors!

1 Like

Darn sad that I can’t be a part of the ambassadors but congrats to everyone on the list! Make the community proud! Hopefully I can be a part of the team in the future :blush:

1 Like

I find it a bit weird that ambassadors on the forum are mostly active on unofficial channels. I guess this means it has nothing to do with the forum. And indeed it doesn’t:

Anyway congrats for this important step for the community!

1 Like

It is an honor to represent Nash in the Hispanic community. Thank you for trusting me and my effort will be to lead the community in one direction, forward. :nash_token:

3 Likes

i’d caution the new ambassadors as well to not be too enthousiastic at the start. first impressions matter, so dont go on full force telling everyone about nash, while there are bugs that will turn away people. Wait till nash is ready as a platform.

4 Likes

hey dude … i see polo season is ending in SA … might be a few large matches going on ?
we should sponsor a team in argentina etc

1 Like

:clap:

1 Like

congrats every one

2 Likes

Welcome ambassadors !!!

4 Likes

Well done to all. This is a great move forward for the community page.

Nice man!

1 Like

hi guys how can we join the ambassador program? i am from india and promoted nash on my channel uncounted times. my channel is www.youtube.com/cryptoverse.

2 Likes

Your channel looks interesting, in these stages anyone with ideas and influence is of great help to promote nash, we would love to have you as an ambassador, but that will depend on the nash team. @carla @canesin :white_check_mark: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

yes i did morethan 8 videos on nash, added all updates in videos. i have 2400+ members in telegram @cryptoverse_india if you searsh NEX u will find 1200+ results & #NEX 50+ results. twitter i have 1800+ followers and keep liking and retweeting all nash posts @acryptoverse. image

9 Likes

You seem to be a good supporter and value add for spreading nash news. I wonder where did cryptostyle go , he is a big fan of nash… and another youtuber, i sometime see his videos shared by Marcin on telegram…

2 Likes