Reset Sandbox

Hi Fabio & Team,

I’m trying to test on the Sandbox but now got the error, that I have created 2 Accounts with the same IP. Is it possible to reset the environment, since I am not able to test further.

Thanks!

Hi @Camora, sure. Will schedule a new reset asap. Just be aware that this protections are backed in several layers of the project so that we are fully compliant. So avoid creating multiple accounts. With time we will be able to put those under switches we can turn off for the sandbox.

1 Like

Hi, thank you!
I had already thought that this procedure had been implemented because of the regulations.
I’m happy to give detailed feedback on Exchange and the UX after my tests - And to run some trading software on the sandbox environment.

We will have UX feedback threads here in the community when the MVP is open so no need for doing it from the sandbox. We are more concerned about developer experience in the API :wink:

1 Like

Oh okay good to know.
You’ll get an experience report about the API from me as soon as i have tested everything possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Fabio, I’m testing myself on the sandbox. I think that’s pretty critical of the man for everything you need at ETH Blockchain ETH. I know why and I am aware of it. But I find it difficult to explain to new people in the Blockchain universe why you can not trade USDC / NEO without ETH. Is there already a solution in later versions. I’m pretty sure you know the problem. Thanks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We absolutely have to do something about this problem! :thinking: @canesin

This is certainly in our tracking, not a easy issue to solve but I know Tom is up to the challenge.

2 Likes

Thank you Fabio for the answer. I know that it will be complicated. I just wanted to point out the problem again, as it is for many crypto newcomers not to understand why that is. :upside_down_face:

@canesin, the message in this photo (in red) is very prohibitive: 0.38ETH as network fees is scary and very unusual. I understand that this fee does not go to Nash. I also understand that it is only an upper limit and very unlikely to actually be charged, but it could potentially scare away a lot of users/traders.
Please do something about the way this ETH fee is communicated and presented on the exchange.

1 Like

It was changed a few weeks ago, if I remember right

1 Like

Didn’t realize. That’s much better and closer to reality :+1: