Q1 2020 Quarterly Report: Post your AMA questions here!

1. Why doesn’t NASH focus on marketing using SNS (e.g., Twitter)? Binance, Coinbase, Gemini, etc. tweet something once a day, at least 4-5 times a week. I think the good parts of a successful company should be emulated, but if there’s a reason you can’t tweet about it, let us know!

2. Other crypto companies have partnered with various projects, does NASH have any plans to partner with other crypto projects?

3. Have you already applied for a securities trading license? If you are applying, please tell us when you applied.
    GEMINI has applied for a license in July of 2019, but has not yet been granted an application.

4. Are there any plans to move NEX from a platform on NEO to another platform, or to its own chain?

5. Do you have any plans to hire people from each industry to help you get past the exchanges and regulations? (as COINBASE, and GEMINI are hiring from Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, etc.)

6. Tell us about your plans to expand your business outside of Europe. Based on transaction volume data, Asia is also an essential area for cryptocurrencies, but please tell us about the progress of your expansion in Asia.

5 Likes

I hate to sound like a broken record but here it goes anyway:

Why does the python SDK still does not support deposit and withdraw functionality?
Since the typescript client does include these functions it seems like a trivial effort to add them to the python wrapper.

I asked the same question last AMA and back then the answer was that they were working on it because it is needed for MPC work and that it could be expected in one to two months.

5 Likes

Is leverage trading possible on Nash exchange?
If yes, when can we expect to try it and can You explain a technical challenges making it work?

2 Likes

Regarding marketing, are you in contact with popular crypto youtubers and which ones?

2 Likes

Could we see options and margin trading in the future of the Nash exchange?

1 Like

How close are we to being able to trade and exchange assets on the Nash mobile app? Overall, what is the current status and road map for the app?

4 Likes

Would love an update on adding new coins/tokens and their rough timelines.

How far behind BTC trading are major coins like LTC and BCH? Do you expect to have these trading within a few months of BTC trading?

Also, I’m curious about adding new erc20 and Neo based tokens. How do you expect these to play out for the rest of the year. Meaning how many and how often will new tokens be added for the rest of this year.

I realize that it might be hard to put a number on this but do you have an expectation of how many different different coins/tokens will be traded on Nash by the end of the year? Do you believe it’ll be over 100 for example?

Any updates regarding new listings expectations would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on the proposed changes surrounding investment limits in Reg A’s and an RC ( reg crowdfunding)? …

theres a few reasons why Nash could be front an centre in assisting the development of these markets.

Have you thought of building your own cross chain etherscan that shows flows between the statechannels and the respective public chains?

1 Like

When will the simplified interface be back on the live version? It was really nice. I presume it was because there is not enough liquidity for it work at the moment?

1 Like

NEX isn’t a stablecoin. It is not meant to stick to one price. The price is determined by supply and demand.

ever considered the future issuance/integration of a permissioned security protocol ?

considering the competitive advantage that exchanges will gain from implementing the Lightning Network for bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) deposits/withdrawals, does nash have plans to offer the LN as one of its services in the future? is it compatible with the way nash currently operates?

4 Likes

Check the Nash protocol topic.

thanks bro! help me understand please: you’re suggesting that if the LN network were to be implemented it would be as a service from a 3rd party integrating nash’s backend? my question is really about whether the exchange itself will offer the chance to transfer funds using the LN

Nash’s solution to Bitcoin trading is a custom implementation of the lighting network, as confirmed on this blog article:

Nick’s response was about Nash making its solution a paying service: Nash protocol answers just that.

thanks. I’m aware that nash uses state channels to execute trades, what I’m wondering is if it will be possible in the future to DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAW from the exchange using the LN. like, rather than sending BTC to a BTC address, paying a lighting invoce to deposit or withdraw.

The challenge here is that the BTC comes in on a lightning channel and then needs to be transferred to a state channel to interact with the matching engine, I doubt this is possible without first closing the lightning channel before using that BTC to open the Nash state channel, hope that makes sense. Obviously there’s a network fee for opening and closing channels so it’ll be twice as expensive to use lightning vs just BTC.

1 Like

yeah id say Nash potentially is a competing channel standard

to be fair brings more meaning to "nashing a payment "

If u Nash me a BTC its already in the channel and we both have access to this network through our wallets …

i wonder … if its possible for wallet providers to comit a BTC to a channel before a block confirms

contraversial stuff i know ^^

As a Canadian myself, not soon enough! :grimacing:

3 Likes