Nash Price Update Extension

(Kazanchev) #1

Can somebody confirm that this extension is not a scam?

0 Likes

(Neogasrpx) #2

Probably a scam, steer clear!

2 Likes

(Mao Mao) #3

can the nash team check if this extension is safe? I wouldnt download this without knowing it’s safe to use.

moreover, it’s not created by the team. flagging this for now to alert others until its proven safe to download. @canesin @carla @ethan @chris.fenwick

0 Likes

(Nex Chapter) #4

agreed, I have also flagged as spam… I would bet my bottom dollar its spam / scam

1 Like

(Kazanchev) #5

Try to search “$nex” on Twitter. It’s flooded with these messages.

0 Likes

(Mao Mao) #6

that’s because people are doing it for “$$”. It’s human nature.

But the link may not be safe.

Better be safe then regretting after knowing the download link contains virus that could steal all your $$

0 Likes

(The Ron) #7

Better only follow the official Twitter accounts of the team and this community for official announcements. Don’t believe all the rest.

1 Like

(Kazanchev) #8

Maybe the team should address it via official account. Too many people believe it’s real.

0 Likes

(Mao Mao) #9

yup…and never hurt to have someone knowledgable to confirm before downloading it. Too many scams around now making me more wary… :sweat_smile:

0 Likes

(Neogasrpx) #10

This Nash_Holder account is scammy, all of the accounts retweeting/sharing are probably controlled by this one person…

0 Likes

(Mao Mao) #11

and i can quite confirm noone should download this extension right now, if they do, they should remove and delete it immediately

PLEASE READ THAT IT CAN READ AND CHANGE YOUR DATA IN MYETHERWALLET

56%20PM 01%20PM 08%20PM

PLEASE READ THAT IT CAN READ AND CHANGE YOUR DATA IN MYETHERWALLET

@canesin @clare @chris.fenwick @ethan should change your forum rules to only allow the posting of links after manual review.

1 Like

(Kazanchev) #12

If this guy is here we should ban him from the community. Report his Twitter account.

0 Likes

(Tom) #13

Please do not download this extension.

We’re discussing the best way to address this issue.

5 Likes

(Mao Mao) #14

@localhuman
at last, a human from nash is here to save the world…

0 Likes

(Chris Fenwick) #15

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This extension is nothing to do with Nash.

We rely on Community members to report scams to Twitter. They take action based upon the number of complaints, not who makes them.

1 Like

(Mao Mao) #16

Please limit the posting of links or manual review them here to safeguard this precious community from unwanted scams…

I know you can do better :laughing:

0 Likes

(Chris Fenwick) #17

The purpose of the Community is to allow users to have fruitful discussions, which often includes sharing links. Admins constantly monitor what is posted here and you can help us keep track of suspicious activity by flagging posts.

3 Likes

(Mao Mao) #18

Sure thing, i will flag any suspicious ones to you … :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(Kazanchev) #19

Another scammer on Twitter is https://twitter.com/Lucas_NashPrice. Report him.

0 Likes

(Kazanchev) #20

I’ve been watching this extension spreading through Twitter for 4 days. The team and community should watch this kind of stuff to prevent any possible scam.

0 Likes