Nash pay doing something on these lines of WireX

Wirex website says that:-

Finally, crypto and traditional currency accounts that put the power in your hands.

• Take charge of your currencies on one simple platform
  • Customise the app the way you want it by selecting from over 25 traditional and crypto currency accounts
  • Fund your accounts by credit/debit card, bank transfer (in and out) or crypto
  • Track payments and manage your account with live in-app messages

Wirex lets you transfer digital and traditional currencies around the globe. Effortlessly send and receive payments for free, anywhere in the world.

• Quickly and easily send over 20 traditional - and more than 8 digital - currencies around the world
  • Transfer funds in and out of your account with SWIFT/SEPA
  • Enjoy unrestricted access to the world of borderless payments

Your truly global account. Exchange digital and traditional currencies in-app or online, instantly - and because we`re the only company that offers OTC rates, you always get the best deal.

• Instant exchanges at live rates: crypto to crypto, fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat
  • Unrestricted access to live OTC rates for crypto exchanges
  • Unrestricted access to live interbank rates for traditional currencies
  • 5-8% savings versus high street banks

Further, Wirex also has

1.The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ( PCI DSS ) is an information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes.

Can we expect such things from Nash?

This is out of curiosity and also to give Nash product development Ideas.
@canesin @clare @ethan

https://wirexapp.com/global

Title should be changed to Nash pay, and yes i see it similar, aligned vision for nash pay.
Nash currently has Currency partners in U.S. , Brazil and European Union(EU).

I’m so curious who the partners are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice post! Great thing is that Wirex has an e-money license.

I’ve heard through the grape vine that Wirex are struggling for funds, hence the questionable IEO raise. If they’re struggling, it may give Nash an opportunity for an acquisition or buyout which may give them well-needed card payment and deposit taking infrastructure.

2 Likes