Nash exchange volume

You said it yourself already, that in order to do that, Nash needs a security license.
That won’t happen any time soon, being realistic. We could talk years.
However, nash is one of the few candidates that CAN get it, because recent sec statements have said they favor non-custodial exchanges.
https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/regulators-give-nod-to-non-custodial-exchanges

That, together with KYC and trying to list tokens very carefully is quite a good sign. That doesn’t take away that basicly no crypto exchange has a security license, unless you count those who dealt with stocks and now deal with crypto.
Thus, it’s probably safe to assume that nash won’t be trading security’s (and therefore NEX) in 2020.

2 Likes

Yep, the team said that they were waiting for clarification on regulation side (I recall that they said second half of the year). Will see how it goes!

1 Like

NEXO is a security token, yet it’s listed on Huobi and many other exchanges :man_shrugging:t2:

i dont know much about those tokens, i just think we need quite some more on nash.

Thanks for all of the replies to my post. Very helpful.

1 Like

I was wondering what Nash will actually do to increase volume on Nash? They have all these news coming out but none of the media is covering any of it yet. Whats keeping me back from trading is the liquidity on Nash. It is somewhat scary to trade and takes forever to fill a limit order.
I will wait until BTC trading and see if things changes…otherwise I can use Nash only as a mobile ledger replacement.

Nash has already partnered with liquidity providers and market makers
that provide liquidity ( shocking ) ^^ and trade.
Liquidity providers need the API’s ( that just came out last weekend ) in order to provide liquidity.
Wen there is finally liquidity people can trade , plug bots , the usual.
End of the story :slight_smile:

end start of the story when volume start to pick up. Demonstration is needed cuz neo/usdc or neo/eth are liquid but not v.

I don’t understand why we had such drop in volume after beta liquidity mining ended. I mean, if your bots were making money why would you turn them off? If your bots were losing money and you traded only for Nex giveaway, why not just buy the Nex yourself instead of losing money on trading?

I believe the biggest liquidity program participants had tailored their bots to make volume despite loses, since rewards were greater than loses. They will need to recalibrate their trading strategy for Nash League which explains the drop in volume.

I thought rewards are dispersed enough so that the rewarded Nex cannot cover the loses. It seems that a few bigger player took big enough rewards. That’s OK but I hope they get some worthy competitors in the Nash League. The 500+ people currently registered in teams will certainly give them a run for their money this time around.

Yes, Nash League is the real deal: you cannot trade at a loss for a month without complete assurance that you will be compensated for by prizes, and since it’s not the case, strategies will need to be adjusted.

2 Likes

Congrats on the volume today! :partying_face:

Really happy to see these numbers on a regular trading day (outside of Nash League).

I have noticed that whenever there is a bigger correction, Nash volume increases. Our trading whales are actually trading bears. :grin:

I hope Nash has (or will) onboard a few bigger traders that appreciate the benefit of a regulatory compliant L2 DEX with unprecedented security features (non-custodial, MPC wallet, decentralized API trading).

8 Likes