Nash and the competition

Who are they?

Official web;

Competition or somebody to partner-up with?

They’ve got the same license Nash was granted by the FMA – TT Exchange Service Provider. They’ve got seven other licenses too, though:

Not sure what each license is needed for…

edit: Found it!

1 Like

Maybe Nash doesn’t need that much licenses since it’s non-custodial.

@canesin ING, the largest bank in the Netherland and one of the biggest in Europe, has developed “Pyctor” (https://www.pyctor.com), a digital assets post-trade market infrastructure for global custodians, institutional issuers and other capital market actors as they call it. They claim their platform to be regulatory compliant, truly decentralized by design, Token agnostic for wider adoption. Pyctor involves layers of security such as multi-party computation (MPC) and hardware security module (HSM), they say. Sounds a lot like the conditions Nash is promoting.

Since Nash plans also offering its Plattform as a “ready to go” infrastructure layer to established businesses such as Banks, maybe the team should have a look at it and evaluate its USP’s against this powerful competition.

Please don’t think, that this solution is not comparable just because this consortia keeps the crypto assets in custody. The point is, that they could also implement the Nash platform for holding assets in custody for their clients.

2 Likes

Pancake is an AMM DEX on Binance smart chain established last year. It has 363 (mostly ridiculous) pairs and now they have around 250 mil $ of daily volume. I hope they are faking their volume otherwise there is something seriously wrong in the universe.

2 Likes

It’s a DEX - volume is completely transparent for verification on-chain.

Bought pancake back at 30c - it’s rocking! It’s basically gearing up to be the uniswap of binance chain, so good!

15x in 3 months, not bad. Wouldn’t touch it now though.

With funding everything is possible, money moves the world my friend.

Crypto.com and Visa partnership;

“Visa To Start Settling Transactions With Bitcoin Partners In USDC”

Nash is in a good position to offer similar services via Nash Link

1 Like

Kardiachain (KAI) is developing a DEX with all native tokens (same as Nash) due to their dual-node propietary tech. Scalability is solved through sharding with 25k - 50k tps. How and why is Nash better?

There’s a difference between ‘developing’ and ‘developed’, Nash has a roadpath and unfortunately in the crypto industry we’ll see changes time-time again where a company has a product/service, another company comes by and says ‘We’re going to do it better’, 12 - 24 months pass and that company is now at the position of where Nash is, trying to compete with the next person that has promised more than them. It’s just a cycle of rinse-repeat. What matters is what Nash has now and how well they are performing, anything new to the industry that can better their product can always be added at some point in time.

You could look at it like Coinbase for instance, the level of tech doesn’t provide the same level of access as Nash (Nash is better in this regard), so does this make Nash better? Simply put - no. You can’t evaluate a company based on their technology alone, there’s security, marketing, time in the industry and much more. The tech part is a single part of the project, the rest eventuates over time and experienced people in different fields.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer but I am talking with some guys on a forum and I was interested to learn how state channels from Nash are superior to sharding from KAI.

@Garda I think this topic could give you some answers.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I recently read in the news: “# DeFi Wallet Links Aave, Uniswap, and Compound Straight to Bank Account”. Unfortunately the news was not about nash but a wallet called “Dharma”. Here is an article for more details: https://cryptobriefing.com/defi-wallet-links-aave-uniswap-and-compound-straight-to-bank-account. I hope the team will quickly have a look at Dharma, especially to their marketing strategy.

Their marketing is quite aggressive right now and they are using the paypal strategy in attracting new users by handing out money incentives. This is a valid strategy to get to the tipping point of network effects as quickly as possible. Once a critical mass of customers is reached the network effects create a sustaining customer inflow. Success of a platform is all about building network effects! Platforms with a big growth rate of network effects tend to eat up all market share - “The winner takes it all”!

My wish for the nash team is: The speed in the blockchain world is just breathtaking, especially in DeFi. Please don’t wait too long with the marketing. It doesn’t have to be built everything perfect. An MVP with AAVE for a crypto savings account can be build without having already the checking account. Both AAVE and nash have a running product. Can you asap release a metamask-like minimal viable product for connecting both worlds?

4 Likes

I follow Nash closely, I don’t follow others though. From my understanding Nash is not striving for perfection before releasing a product, also if I have any clue about the budget then there is no way for us to invest millions into marketing.
I trust that Nash team is in a better position to see what are the necessary actions to achieve success. Only time will show what is working and make necessary adjustments.
Our focus is on delivering the best service we can, aligned with BTC vision. There will be many other projects that should not be of worry for us (focus on the best service possible). Clearly Nash team is an Elite team.

@masi2521 Mentioning the competition is:good.
Assuming that Nash is striving for perfection and is waiting too long with marketing, probably is discouraging (because our own community is questioning the process) :handshake: (a newer member could probably believe that you know what are you talking about :grin:) Have a great day friend :wink::hugs:

2 Likes

I admit that I made the indirect assumption here that the Nash team is too perfectionist, sorry for that, since that I do not know. It was not meant disrespectfully though. I admire the team for their passion and what they have accomplished so far. They’ve always delivered exactly what they promised and I’m well aware of the challenges that brings about!

I understand my comments on this forum to be giving constructive criticism to the team from an investor’s perspective and hope that this might be valuable to the team. I am also watching the market closely and if I discover something that relates to Nash or its business model, I will share that with the community I consider myself a part of right from the beginning.

5 Likes

Elrond is one of the future Nash partners for L1 trading as noted in Kellogg’s poll on Twitter about which coin should be the first to offer on Nash.

Elrond’s new fiat on/off partner offers 0% fees on credit card and bank transfers. Even if they have a hidden fee in blockchain fee I don’t understand how Nash can be competitive with these dumping prices;

1 Like

They actually have a 0.99% fee (or higher depending on payment method), with a 2.49€ minimum, that is covered by Elrond. Not sure how long Elrond (or RampNetwork if it’s in fact them) will want to subsidize this.

Also there appears to be a hidden markup. Buying on Binance, you’d get 0.7 Egld.

All in all, I think we should wait and see what Nash delivers.

4 Likes

Thanks for looking into this, I appreciate your constructive replies.

2 Likes

Coinbase is introducing their savings program;

Being custodial and not real DeFi with surprisingly low interest, it is inferior to Nash in every single way

2 Likes