Interview with Co-Founder Fabio Canesin

18 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks! Watching it right now with a cold one!

1 Like

Very nice, still impress by the humanity of this team, it is a real project. Can’t be more excited to see NEX live

1 Like

They really are aware of the community impact and benefit to investors. It’s the one thing this video does a great job of expressing. Fabio states it multiple times throughout and I love the answer at the end. When will crypto go mainstream? When people don’t know they’re even using it. It’s not just an afterthought, it’s embedded into the NEX philosophy. This is why we have a good shot at the “coinbase” type ecosystem. I recently started using coinbase because i signed up for the Bundil app, coinbases’ Fees are insane but people use it because it’s simple. Can’t help be excited for NEX

5 Likes

thanks

Will be interesting to see what fees the third parties charge for buying with fiat. Hopefully less than coinbase

Really good interview and some great questions asked and answered. Most of the content was already well known however this interview made me even more bullish on this project.

Brilliant Team and Great Vision.

Proud to be a supporter of this project!

2 Likes

Great Interview, :nex_logo: is going to be an amazing project !

1 Like

I now feel like a real millionaire. The humility of the team and what they are aiming at drive me crezy. I am sorry for premacture sellers. They will only have their eyes to cry when they see the price of NEX in one year or two.

1 Like

@anon73805886 I’m not sure i see the relation, perhaps not understanding properly. @canesin or someone else from team would be best to answer

1 Like

Dear @canesin , on November 30th, at St. Petersburg meet up, will there be a recording of that?

thank you

1 Like

I don’t know.

1 Like

I like the explanation about how crypto can go mainstream. Hiding the abstraction from the users, and making everyone use crypto seamlessly without having to understand what private key is or blocks confirmation.