Ideas / Recommendations for Nash

@8bit funny enough: the idea platform is an idea. But really we are just too focused on the MVP to devote resources to the forum right now. I continue to create issues with the suggestions from here, so nothing is lost. After we gather initial feedback from private community testers we will go increasing the feedback reach step by step.

5 Likes

Some exchages currently under development are looking at adding a trailing stoploss function. (In addition to standard stoploss). Is Nash looking into something similar?

I’m not sure how hard this is to integrate, but I’m surprised Binace has not already added this feature, unless it’s something extremely complex to add.

Trailing stops are costly computational wise, specially for a deterministic system like ours. Every time there is a price movement trailing stops should be atomically updated together to a new target. That means a lot of open orders being updated at every single trade.

So we will only explore adding it after we do some serious performance improvements we have planned in Q3. Probably a 2020 feature for the ME.

4 Likes

Speaking of performance, is the ME operating at 50/100k tps as planned or has this changed?

2 Likes

This is a comment I see often from crypto-speculators or people unfamiliar with Nash (or supporters of competing platforms). They still think Nash will solely operate as a DEX!

I’d like to see marketing destroy that preconceived notion and beat it to a bloody pulp. Nash has partnered with remittance groups, payments processors, and banks in worldwide jurisdictions; make it known your platform is married to the real world. @carla, looking forward to seeing what you guys unveil.

4 Likes

I fully agree.

1 Like

Hey @chris.fenwick any update with the badge graphics?

@Nathaniel might be able to tell you more. I believe the badges will be coming soon, along with a profile picture for Wen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree. Based on my interpretation of all the products described on the new website, I think of Nash (correctly or perhaps incorrectly) as Coinbase, Binance, Nasdaq, PayPal and blockfolio all rolled into one.

I see it more like an asset management / financial service platform (like a Fidelity but you have total control over your funds) considering the list of options on the platform and what the team plans to achieve. Our opinion might change a year from today lol. Just like Amazon; selling books online to a global e-commerce giant.

another one : I think it’s easy to do…

open close

Hide one or all token in one click :+1:

Nash = Coinbase, Binance, Nasdaq, PayPal, Fidelity and Ledger Nano, all rolled into one and regulatorily compliant.

1 Like

I think that feature has already been implemented

What about things like Call/Put Options? That’s something that interests me. Any idea of when this might happen? What would be the biggest hurdles in making it happen?

2 Likes

@canesin

Perhaps Nash could try taking the LN torch once Bitcoin is supported by the exchange - practically 0 cost and original way of marketing/getting the word out amongst Bitcoin maxis and their followers.

3 Likes

During Nash ico phase I think of the page for the other ico’s. Is there a chance Nash would give an opportunity to its early backers to invest in first before going public? Maybe another reason for early adoption?

1 Like

I would like to have a feature which can handle periodical payments. Something like sending 100 tokens every 5th day of the month to a specific address.

Maybe it would also be interesting to have the opportunity to lock 1000 tokens and the contract partner can claim 100 of them every month.

@canesin any thoughts on my idea re lightning torch? You could time it to complement any promotional efforts at the MIT bitcoin expo for example.

It’s virtually free and news would reach a fairly large audience. Since my last post Fidelity Digital Assets has gotten involved and the reception has been very positive.

A push notification when a trade is complete

1 Like

I’m hoping I can replace PayPal with Nash for freelance work. I use discord, streaming sites like Twitch and Picarto, and Patreon (which is becoming more strict due to PayPal’s constant demands; being their only reliable and widely used payment processor, I guess Patreon feel as if they have little choice but to comply). An alternative to Patreon, where people are able to support creators using recurring payments in either fiat or cryptocurrency would be really nice; however, an alternative (crypto-friendly) payment processor for their site would more than suffice.

Streaming sites usually have optional subscriptions, so convincing any of them to support the nex extension would be a big win. Twitch and amazon have their ‘Prime’ system, so working with a bunch of non-Twitch streaming sites, and then trying to buddy up with Twitch afterwards might be a step closer to gaining Amazon’s support? Maybe some tokens can be staked with the dividends being used towards an e-sports prize pool, sponsored by nash, to be hosted on a non-twitch streaming site (or something along those lines). That would be very good for exposure, and Twitch would probably not want those viewers watching streams on one of their competitor’s websites, so maybe they’d be more inclined to work with you. I believe both Patreon and Twitch offer discord support in some way, so perhaps discord would be interested in what you’re able to offer.

What I’d personally love to see is some kind of basic ‘user profile’ tab on the NEX extension, where you can:

• Upload a (100x100px) user icon,
  • Scroll down over 2 editable fields; one always displayed publicly, and the other set to private (supports text, and transparent *.PNG images with max. dimensions of 256x256px)
  • Have contact details, wallet addresses, etc., at the bottom, set to private.
  • A searchbox, so clients can search for (copy/paste) a user’s account name, and then send a request to be able to view their private info.
  • Access these profiles & inbound view requests via phone and PC.
    Something very lightweight, quick and easy to use, where you can store wallet addresses and URLs to your website or portfolio.
4 Likes