Hey dear nash community I would like to know what you think about it

what does that mean? do you think neo secretly works for binance. And binance exploits this to destroy nash.
It scares me to hear that binance has so much power over the neo network
4 Likes

Someone posted in the NEO community Telegram Group that its a different Erik Zhang. Might want to check that. I don’t know if that is true or not but I will leave that up to you to decide.

1 Like

yes, I totally trust the Nash team and do not worry about it.
My only worry is that a shady psychopathic guy like CZ is so involved in neo and working with them. I hope he does not use this to sabotage nash. In my opinion, you really have to pay attention to such a person like CZ!

3 Likes

@anon73805886 please tell me you’re joking.
The questions asked allegedly by Binance or Eric were intrusive, unethical and of criminal intent.
You shouldn’t be defending this brazen fraud and abuse of trust. I hope they get sued by Blocknet.
Honestly, I am disappointed :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Your words are so true. Unfortunately, not everyone recognizes what kind of dirty tricks binance uses.

1 Like

In some other post here, you have asked very specific questions about the ME. Just wondering, were you doing “market research” lol?

What Binance did to Blocknet is unethical and underhanded. Very shameful.
I think the Nash team should be more careful not to release sensitive details of their tech. A lot of intellectual theft is going on here. @canesin

1 Like