Guidelines reminder: Respect the law

In the light of certain topics that have been posted here, we would like to remind you of this section of our Community Guidelines:

Respect the law

You may only post digital copies of work that belongs to others here with their permission or in contexts that constitute fair use. Do not post instructions for stealing intellectual property in any form.

Likewise, you may not post information here that may assist or encourage illegal activity of other kinds. In particular, you may not post links to over-the-counter (OTC) groups or digital asset exchanges offering the NEX token without a securities trading license, or in any way assist other users in obtaining NEX tokens via extra-legal means.

11 Likes

Understood.

Got it. Thank you

1 Like

YES
That’s right

so the person in charge of the forum just removed my topic regarding buying nex tokens, and removed it from someone else. So let’s be careful and make sure this community doesn’t break any legal rules guys, keep the top rule in mind and report a topic if you see the question arrise. with some proper research, people can find their own answers :slight_smile:

The topic has not been removed. You can still access the link, it’s just not in the “latest” list anymore.
We want users to be able to discuss important matters, but we also care for their safety. Our original guidelines were targeted at scams. We’ll be reviewing the guidelines when we make some updates to the Community in the near future.

1 Like

nice! i think it would be good to be free to talk about exchanges listing nex. To my knowledge, it’s the responsibility of the exchange. A user of a exchange is not breaking the law by buying tokens.