Equilibrium feedback: Login and account creation

Starting this weekend, all current Nash Community members will be able to access our Equilibrium beta using the referral codes distributed through Community PMs. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback so we can make Nash the best it can be!

Use this thread to leave feedback on the login and account creation process only. If you want to leave feedback on the exchange or funds management tools, please use the designated threads: exchange feedback, funds feedback. Feedback posted in the wrong thread will be moved.

For crashes, use the Sentry tool within the Equilibrium platform, providing details of your device, system settings and location.

If you are unable to log in because your username or password is not recognized, try creating a new account using your existing referral code.

Equilibrium will be closed on Monday, 6 May. We will reopen it on Friday, 17 May and run it for an additional week, finishing the exchange beta program on Friday, 24 May.

Please note that the following planned features are not available in the present version of the beta:

• Staking
  • Transfers outside the system
  • Simplified exchange

As with our Subgame feedback thread, we will be removing off-topic posts. We may also delete feedback posts as we process them. Don’t worry if your post is deleted – it probably means we’ve taken your feedback on board!

ATTENTION: This runs on Nash testnet - do not send funds to any address!

10 Likes

Wow, I love the new iteration! Although I liked it more when the orderbook was on the left, but I can see the benefit of putting it on the right too.
Does anyone remember iGoogle page where one could rearrange parts of the page’s “cards”? That would be the ultimate freedom – of course with the best design the team thinks as a default.
One more thing; I can hardly see the timestamp of trades in the Recent trades list. this grey is too light to show in white background.

2 Likes

The ability to move and re-size views similar to the Cards you mentioned or something like tradingview would be great! The recent trades box seems to small so if we allow the user to re-size according to their personal preference that’d be great.

1 Like

I don’t see any change on this side of the exchange, but my remarks would be:

• Being able to skip recovery phrase and 2FA, or postponing it at least.
  • Guiding new users through the exchange sections and functionalities with a tutorial (that you could skip), I would love to see the blue characters, that are already present in the website, giving us a tour of the exchange.

On behalf of Nash I would like to say thanks to our community for all the feedback, our MVP is fully defined in UX and features (a process known as Beta Freeze). We do not plan to run release candidates publicly.

All the best,

2 Likes