Community update: New login, 1 NEX stake to post

Nice one, been a lurker from the start now I can post whenever.

1 Like

Excellent, was waiting for this :slight_smile:
Now I will wait for exchange on mobile app.

1 Like

About time someone made it easy to log in with Nash ID lol :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Aye. I’d been lurking for months, not logged in because of how the old system worked when I changed browsers. :grin:

1 Like

Hey all been a nex supporter for awhile glad that was east to merge my account!

1 Like

worked like magic. simply stake, logout and login and boom, works :+1:
well done, team! Now i can post from my phone as well. :blush:

2 Likes

Excellent update! And we know that all posters have skin in the game too!

1 Like

This was very beneficial for me, thanks.

2 Likes

too much notification for a simple connection it’s unpleasant…

1 Like

It’s a bug and has been reported to developers.

4 Likes

Hello to the community. Been here from the ICO in stealth mode. Good luck to the team and all the supporters

7 Likes

Thanks for this guys, it is very much welcomed and appreciated! I will be more active here for sure now!

1 Like

I used a different email for the community then i did for Nash. I couldn’t access the community anymore with that email so i changed the Nash.io email address to the one i used on the community, this worked as well.

@carla i don’t have any stakes and yet i can still reply here, so the stake is needed only for new posts?

1 Like

Hi @Frank it seems to be you hit a corner case because you have NEX and one stake that expired today. We are looking into it.

1 Like

To be precise, it expired 2 days ago, and i released it today.

@canesin Now what if people have staked all their NEX for 6 months? Do they need to acquire 1 more NEX to post here? That doesn’t really make sense, and imo it should be at least 1 NEX for the smallest staking period, 1 month. Then anyone staking NEX can use the community without the trouble of getting 1 NEX from somewhere else.

I don’t think you guys meant this as a push to get al large part of the community to all buy 1 more NEX right?

2 Likes

Cool! Now finally from iPad at the sofa!

3 Likes

Thank you! nice integration

2 Likes

Looks good! :+1: