Beta testing: Schedule for perfecting our product

Can you show me where have I said something that is wrong ?

1 Like

This is not correct. Bluefield starts today and Subgame starts on 14 April. The invites for Subgame will be issued by the end of Monday, 1 April.

4 Likes

Please do not get me wrong. I’m a big fan of Nash and the whole team. I just looked forward to this day immensely to see something of the interface. But no, I have to wait 26 days. And that annoys me easily. Sorry.

Thanks for the clarification. I deleted my post to avoid confusion.

yeah that really sucks…we waited so long…but ok…1 more month and we are there! i trust the team.

1 Like

Most of the people were under the impression that the NDA testing would be in early March (what happened with that?) and everybody would have access by today (DevCon). It was never mentioned before, that this first NDA beta testing would be starting today. Great, everybody was looking forward to today, but now we have to wait for another 14 days and hoping to be lucky to be one of those 250 persons.

I understand, but on DevCon we said it was community beta, to its members. I even gave an interview where I talked to Dylan how I expected the UI to change during it and our goals there.

Right after a lot of people (motivated by whoever knows) started promoting as a public launch. I had to repeatedly enter in Telegram and Twitter to reply disinformation. Almost everyday.

I outlined how the process would run on the message above. We will not rush it and will stick to the process.

Nash understands that investors are eager to see if progress is being made by someone other than the team. That is why we showed it in action to publications like Bitcoin.com, you can read the article here: https://news.bitcoin.com/nash-is-a-decentralized-exchange-for-cross-chain-trading-with-fiat-integration/.

I am very glad by the support of all members here, thanks @fischdenflo! We will continue to engage publications to give confidence to investors (including people not in this forum, thousands of those). Very soon if you weren’t invited yet you will since you are a member of the community. The users invited to Bluefield are free to express that they have been invited to corroborate this.

9 Likes

Several people did UI testing in the past, the people invited this past week is a new set coming exclusively from the community, not from previous surveys.

It is great that you think people invited to Subgame is lucky, but our goal is to hear feedback from user experience, so they will be lucky to help improve the product earlier. There is no profit to be made on receiving that invite besides contributing to the constant improvement of our platform.

4 Likes

Thanks Fabio.

All the confusion started right here, 2 weeks ago:

@IshqIshq what will happen over the next two weeks is that we will cut internal versions for all the software components we have and connect the fist public testing version. This initial version will not settle on-chain (meaning it will run on testnets) invites will go out to a good but limited portion of the community, not under NDA - so you will hear feedback.

hi canesin

were these 50ppl chosen randomly? because i cant believe 50 ppl will be enough to test anything…
especially if these ppl were randoms…what if only 25ppl are actually willing to test?

50 ppl seems so low…what kinda of trades are they doing to each other …

thanks for clarifting.
best

Well I don’t think they were random picks :slight_smile:

1 Like

What was wrong? It was said to be beta launch, which implied it launching with “news” for people, having people see what it’s gonna be like.
Instead it’s not a launch. It’s an enclosed premium beta testing for a selected priority.

And if you want to say I am wrong - you can easily see everybody thought this, as the pump on Aph and Swth came, having it start crashing 1-2 days ago where things 100% became clear.
No?

You can hold the team to the facts they provide, not to your personal expectations… You were never promised anything with regard to the beta, it’s always been communicated as a gradual roll-out…

guru

More of us will be added tmrw, and the rest within the month. Yes… I was unaware of this and excited as well, patience is a virtue, and there’s no pump before staking enables anyway. image

I think you’re confused on the dividend calculation, each token gets max 75% of total fee’s / 50 million tokens. Doesn’t matter how many nash team or neo team owns, your cut is constant per token.

And yes I believe in the long-term pump due to the staking hype/demand to come, this will not happen until there is some decent volume though. Think of it this way, if you can make 10% ROI/year people will buy up tokens until that drops to maybe 5%, then volume continues to increase so the ROI goes back to 10% and people buy it up until it’s back down to 5%, this is a rough example but it’s the idea I’m trying to express.

That’s incorrect. Check things before spreading false info please.

Like this for example…?

Well those tokens are not staked either, so that trade revenue will go to the company, no?

But I’m not criticising it here, I think we are missing each other.
Lets just drop it, I tbh prefer the concept, it makes it more clear and bound to actual trading volume!
Thx for sharing the pic and having the chat, cheers