At What price are you likely selling your NEX?

Personally i will stake all my ICO bags for 2 years. I will sell 50% of my staking rewards and i will put on stack the other 50%. This strategy is good in an optimistic scenario (trading volume at least 10B).

the only reason I can see for selling, whatever the price will be, is to buy cheaper nex and acumulate more :slight_smile: (but I think that would not be the case, or at least the dump will be very small, and not worth the selling)

1 Like

same here :wink: not even recovering the initial investment until 10$

100 $

2 Likes

I’ll stake all my nex, if only all would do that, nex would rise very high in a short time, that would be good for the popularity and the hype, the demand for nex would rise, that would bring a good volume to the exchange. a lot of volume = a lot of dividend :nex_logo:

2 Likes

At least 10$ . Also staking for 2 years!

@anon73805886 It’s been edging towards $3 on Aphelion. Might want to keep an eye on it if that’s your goal

2 Likes

@anon73805886 a few thoughts on reinventing wheels:

If the wheel = exchange of digital assets, that wheel is broken and needs to be fixed: users should be able to do this easily while retaining control of their assets.

If the wheel = general banking solutions, that wheel is probably even more broken: customers should have way more control of their funds across the board (imagine having some real control of the assets in your digital bank account, for example).

If the wheel = online payment solutions, this is broken again due to middlemen and other factors.

So it is possible we are reinventing some wheels, but for good reason. Many of those wheels badly need someone’s time and attention.

28 Likes

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "give this man a shield gif"

You can say that about almost 90% of Crypto Currency “Proven not much yet”. That’s really a short sighted comment. You must be one of those “When Exchange” guys. Coming on here and commenting and then giving a back handed compliment is pretty lame.

1 Like

Has completely nothing to do with this topic, but who cares. Have a good week :wink:

7 Likes

@Lennystyles this guy is completely me!

1 Like

@MaoMao Hahah that was definitely me a few months ago before and when the sale came around. Shared that picture with a couple friends then and they agreed

I have no desire to sell NEX, which is why I’m locking them away.

Everyone has their price though, and mine would be 3 figures.

Otherwise I’m happy to keep sticking my snout in the dividend trough. :pig:

4 Likes

Me too, NEX is kind one life time of opportunity, gonna stake until 2050 if they succeed and with the help of the community combined to their strong tech and vision, who knows which proportion NEX can take

1 Like

At $10 I will sell 10%. My strategy is long-term so I will stake for the next few years; I definitely see this platform as a tool for ALL digital assets (beyond crypto).

I see the price at $1000 when the platform has a daily trading volume of 12 billion or more.

3 Likes

I Plan to sell 10% at around $10.00 for a zero cost average and the rest of my holdings, i will Stake indefinitely. I really see big things for this Coin, One of the very few coins right now i actually see a big future for.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is the place to make otc deal, btw why selling now ?

wrong place to sell NEX.

3 Likes

I do the same bro

1 Like