Any chance at a limited edition "early backer" hat or shirt when the NEX store goes live?

I love this idea!:heart_eyes:

I would be very proud to wear any Nash hats or shirts.

A simple & plain shirt and/or hoodie.
Maybe also a lanyard?

I fully support this, hope it’s affordable or free even hehe and limited.

may i suggest first year stakers of certain amount of NEX will get FREE hoodie or sort…:rofl::rofl:

We created these back home at our store and wore one to the Neo DevCon in Seattle!

8 Likes

Love the blue cap, nice one!

Like it too, but would prefer snapback hat with flat cap

I want one :grinning:

@carla can we expect the merchandise store to be live at beta launch?

1 Like

It will not be available at beta launch. The merchandise store’s main purpose is to demonstrate the payment services.

Looking forward to what these items will be!

The blue cap looks amazing. Will NASH be used as the only payment currency?

:frowning: this makes me sad…

At the NEX Party I offered to start the merchandise store for free… It makes a lot of people happy to wear these hoodies, caps en T-shirts of NEX. And also it is good if people wear these clothes on crypto events and share them on Social Media.

It takes me (or some one else) one or two day to set up a merchandise store online. And Nash doesn’t even have a store at beta launch:persevere:

This is a great missed opportunity to better promote yourself…

I know that there are some people who have NEX hoodies and NEX caps for sale. Go to them on and let them sell official Nash clothing.

understand yr point @bunder, but I reckon @carla’s point makes alot of sense at this early stage of rolling out payment services

3 Likes

@bunder the swag store is going to be a open source project to demonstrate and document the use of the payment service.

You are correct, just doing a quick store using platforms ready made is something that can be done fast, but having a fashion store is not our goal here. If delays are done on the payments we can spin this up to supply the demand. For now we will continue to do quarterly events and distributing swag on those.

2 Likes

Awesome idea, maybe snapbacks or hoodies. I could not join the Amsterdam meeting because of work, would love to have the shirts or hoodies there. Are they still available in some way? @canesin @carla

I’ve made my own cycling caps but had to order a few to get the cost down. If anyone is into cycling, and would like a cap see me at the Q1 London meetup in April.

Alternatively, call out to me if you see me walking, scooting or cycling through London. I’m getting the Nash name out there.

I’ll be letting these go at cost + small inconvenience fee (not for profit).
~ 20 gbp

Only 8 available.

3 Likes

I found - https://store.neoeconomy.io/ - you can buy here nash stuff.

Yeah, that’s been up for a while and they recently added more stuff.