600 users!

There is No way CEXes are going to survive, something is coming tha will trigger traffic to DEX, and the market will decide. by the way, the market has already decided, but they are just not comfortable with the currently available DEXes. When they taste and See Nash, and as Nash continues to add more Pairs, the growth will be tremendous.

2 Likes

People are lazy; signing up for this website is a lot more time consuming than a simple follow on twitter. Despite following Nash since the very beginning, it took me like 2 months to be bothered to make an account. Also the fact that one can’t write posts/like on this site from mobile means that engagement is much lower than it should be; I cant even remember the last time I checked reddit or twitter from a desktop machine. Activity should pick up once the mobile app is released.

4 Likes

I think to the point of Exchange launch, it is better to have 600 people who discuss concrete topics and share the proven answer to the public. I even looked at Nash Telegram group, it is about 200 to 500 who are actively only in each day

Yeah I agree that the apps are much needed. I very rarely use my laptop, only when absolutely necessary. There is a way to use mobile fully right now after signing up via desktop, and many are, but not ideal of course.

How? Is this by clicking the activation link in the email?

Yeah but if already signed up, change your email address on here and you’ll receive an email to confirm the change. Click the link on your phone and it should log you in

1 Like

Like you says here guys, ppl are too lazy as me :smiley: after 1 mounth reading I want reply for some topic and create account (but it was too hard - 4times error et send 1 NEX to NEXextension etc…) But today same problem I want log to forum from my work, but I can’t because that need NEXextension and I don’t want instal it to my work computer

In my opinion, it’s better to have a small group on this site at least in the early stages to help with product launch and report product improvements etc. Having 55K people here means the team will have to spend more time on this discussion board than working on the actual product. I think once the exchange launches, people will join as time moves on. Hopefully, there are more helping hands by that time to answer questions. Gradual growth, in my opinion, is better than a fast one.

4 Likes

I like how founders decided you need to have atleast one nex to sign up for community that saves lot of hassles from fudsters and also if some one is really interested in nash he can check the community posts and if he is really interested to know about project than i think that person will definetly invest one nex to clear his doubts. Instead of spam persons asking all non sense questions.

A while a go, people were suggesting a staking donation function.
We already have 600 users who each staked 1 NEX to join this community.
I’m expecting this number to rise rapidly so maybe we can just use this 1 NEX every person donated to have a community fund. The dividends this could return on the long run could be quite significant.

“That’s just my 1 NEX”:wink:

Currently, to register an account you need to own 1 NEX, you don’t have to stake or donate it.

1 Like

Ahhh my bad! … you’re right, just showed we owned it.
Guess that plan doesn’t work then :sweat_smile:

Yeah you only need 1 :nash_token: during registration. You can then even login with an empty wallet.

@Trust_Yourselves I’m happy to be a part of such an amazing community. It’s going to be a lot bigger some day. :slight_smile:
:nash_n::nash_token::nash:

Ah cool good to know. I didn’t know that

1 Like

50% growth in 3 weeks. 914 registered users now.

1 Like

WoW! If you put the calculator on it, every 3 weeks with 50% growth…

We have exactly 1,000,000 users on the 1st of March in 2020! Great!

Ciao

1 Like

If only my portfolio could follow that growth

Its now 1500 members.
See you all at 3k community members !

1 Like

How to look for the number of members on community.