Where is my private key?

Forgive me if this has been answered before, but I’m trying to sync a wallet I created in my nash extension with my neon wallet. Specifically I want to add this account to my neon wallet (not just log into it) and it appears to do that neon wallet asks for your private keys… I have my login, password, encrypted key and private key backup code… But no private key?

I tried using the private key backup code thinking maybe that was it, but the neon wallet does not accept that…

Any suggestions?

Thank you

I don’t quite understand what you mean about wanting to add the account to Neon, not just log in.

Accessing the wallet using the Encrypted key+password should then allow you to reveal the raw private key. That’s how it works on O3 wallet at least, available for mobile and desktop.

In neon wallet they allow you to open a wallet using private key, encrypted key or ledger. But to save the wallet (so it is locally stored I guess and you can just select it under “saved wallets”) it looks like you have to import it and you can only import it using the private key…

Ah alright. I’m always on mobile so have rarely used the Neon wallet. I’d suggest maybe using O3 to get access to private key if really needed

2 Likes

I appreciate the input, but this solution seems a little more complicated then I want to get… lol… I think using o3 wallet is the better work around… But thank you…

Gonna try this… thanx

1 Like

Then you can go to Neotracker and open the wallet with the Json file and have the private keys from there, I think it’s easier that way …

Isn’t that the encrypted key you pull from the JSON, not the private?

With the Json enter neotracker and go down, there you can see the private key

1 Like

Oh… I had no idea… good to know! Thanx

2 Likes

To open your wallet you can also use the json in switcheo

Dont generalize… there are always people who are lazy to find FAQ, have really slow understanding on things or are simply waiting for people to spoon feed them… so i disagree with u being generalizing the success of nash based on such event in the future.

The masses will judge. Based on users adoption

Where do I see my PK for each wallet?

https://app.nash.io/settings/accounts

2 Likes

Nice work man!

I got a bunch of questions like that from my referrals so these are very helpful. Thank you @Aurel as well (I usually just press “like” for thanks so I don’t spam the topic).

@Mzer0ni, are you also able to develop a tool to extract assets from Nash channels?